Gifted Testing CUSD Student - First Grade
Enrichment Programs -
School Year 21-22
This test is the Cognitive Abilities Test consisting of three sections: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning. It is a computer based, multiple choice assessment administered by a certified proctor.
Register your child according to the grade they are in during the 2021/2022 school year.
ALL students first enroll on a waitlist - the waitlist does NOT mean the testing session is full.
All testing will take place at Knox Gifted Academy: 700 W. Orchid Lane, Chandler, AZ 85225.
Parents are not permitted in the testing room; a classroom for waiting will be available. To maintain a safe testing environment, the following precautions will be put in place:
- Staggered start times have been established to limit the number of people entering the campus at one time.
- Only one adult may accompany the student.
- It is strongly recommended that siblings do not attend.
- Masks are optional.
- There will be assigned seating in a designated room for parents to sign-in and wait for the duration of testing.
- Testing takes approximately 60-90 minutes for PreK through first grade and approximately 3 hours for grades second through seventh.
- Parents are welcome to leave the campus and return closer to the end of the test session.
- Students will have an assigned seat in the testing room that will allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Please bring a water bottle for your student.
- Please do not attend the session if you or your child are feeling ill or exhibiting any of the following symptoms, please do not attend testing. Instead, please contact me to discuss options for rescheduling. Any person who is visibly exhibiting these symptoms will be asked to leave the facility.
Please contact April Dailey for further questions. email@example.com
Filter Course Sections